Sunday, December 28, 2008

Raw Success!

I am constantly amazed at how much energy I seem to have. From my days as a lethargic wheezing asthmatic, unable to break into a trot for fear of desperately having to gasp for breath through my tightening chest. My goals put on hold, as I was just a little too tired or it was a bit risky because of my asthma.

Making the desision to eat Raw has really changed my entire life, everyday I seem to be breathing deeper than ever before. I can finally feel air entering deeply into my lungs. I run almost 2 kilometers daily, with no sign of fatigue or breathlessness. I never suffer from allergies now, I am truely amazed at what has happened in such a short time.

My mother, who was"composting"as she puts it whan I arrived home from overseas, immediately went Raw when I moved back into her life! The menopause had begun and with it bouts of depression, sadness, hot flushes, foggy head, headaches and more, she had been Hypothyroid for over 30 years. Mum was truely ready for a change. We decided to live together and see what was possible....

As the detox took effect, Mum stayed fully strong and committed to a new level of herself. She actually quit her job as a RN, which she had studied long and hard for, realising that the sickness industry was not serving her, or her goals as one who could assist others to become truely well.
She met with so much resistance from collegues, and stayed true to herself and watched and waited as new windows of opportunity arrived!

Within a couple of days of going raw, mum had stopped falling asleep on the couch at 8pm. She was able to stay awake without effort, until she felt ready to sleep. Mum's eternal fog seemed to lift and stay lifted within the first week. Her happiness and inner child seemed to emerge along with it an openness that was so refreshing, as we became closer through healing ourselves.

We surrounded ourselves with Kevin Gianni's interviews, rawfood resources from all over the net, DVD's, The Sunfood Diet Success System (David Wolfe), Tony Robbins's motivational videos, Byron Katies" The Work" and we also signed up for the raw vegan networks online course in Raw Foods. www.therawvegannetwork.com

We started to teach Raw and Living Food Preparation.

All of a sudden we found ourselves charged with an energy that was like ideas swimming between us, bouncing off eachother as we bacame more inspired to share our progress. As mum regained her wellness, shed weight that had been with her for years, we started to moniter our progress and watch how our energy increased with the integration of daily running/weights workout.

After our first session Mum exclaimed "That was like bursts of energy, like electricity exciting my cells, completly different from running cooked!" I knew we had turned a corner, Mum was on her way....

I ordered E3Live from a supplier in Australia and we bagan to integrate that at two months raw (for mum) and me. Coupled with the living foods, smoothies and sprouts we consume, mum let me know that she had witnessed a change in her thyroid problem. Thyroid imbalance according to my mothers research as a nurse, Hashimoto's Disease is an Auto Immune Disease. Doctors like to say that this is with you for life, and in many cases I am sure it can be. Mum believes that her thyroid has started to function again, on its own. That in itself is amazing.

We are going to moniter this progress through blood tests and we will certainly let you know the progress that mum is making.

I am honoured and blessed to live with such a strong woman, who against all odds was willing to try another way and from where I stand, it looks like we are on the road to success!

Mum's goal after this one is achieved is to regain the pigment that has been unavailable in her body, causing her skin to be completely white. We know that anything is possible!

Truely, honouring Nature in turn is honouring our own being.

No comments:

Post a Comment