Monday, January 5, 2009

Travelling Raw

Well, today Moss and I are off to reunite with our beloved Peck in West Oz and attend a wonderful Raw! Wedding of his brother! I am going to come up with some wonderful live wedding bliss treats and enjoy a beautiful week with the Firth's in the bush!

From Townsville we have an approximetly 8 hour journey. Stopping over in Sydney for a couple hours too. Staying raw in the air, isn't hard, it just takes a bit of planning, especially with the little one!

Planes for me are really dehydrating and the dry me right out, i find sipping my own water with a little crystal salt in it really good, but to today I am also going to take a couple of packs of Vitacoco (coconut water) this is sure to keep me and Mossy hydrated and vitalised as we cross the country.

I also packed some activated nuts and figs as a snack and made some of my famous Crakalakas! to munch with some avocado! Yum!

Following Victoria Boutenko's travel advise I also made a dehydrated "salad" with pumpkin, tomato, garlic, zucchini, carrots, basil, parlsey, beetroot and more, which i can simply rehydrate with some warm water when we need it! should make for a colourful fresh soup like meal that grows as it rehydrates, so it really packs down tiny in my carry on bag!

So I think it will be an easy day Raw transiting all over Australia.

Can't wait to post about my first ever raw!wedding! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love coconut water!

    My favorite is called ONE Coconut Water!

    www.onedrinks.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete