Sunday, January 25, 2009

RawInspiration

Yesterday Iwas privalaged to teach another Raw Living foods class and what a pleasure it is to bring this wonderful, empowering truth to people. I feel blessed that wherever I am, to be able to just give through my own wonderous experiences through eating raw foods. To inspire through delicious, simple vibrant uncooking, then describe the changes in myself and my immmediate family through going raw, people leave my home with a fresh new understanding, and with new tools to unlock the blocks they have been living with in their own lives.

I have had wonderful feedback from my classes! A beautiful woman, looking for new knowledge caught up with me in the market this morning explaining that after my class the food left her feeling clear and calm, and she had no trouble sleeping that night after weeks of laying awake and feeling exhausted in the morning, that she awoke refreshed and clear today. She felt as if there was an underlying profound truth in eating food as nature intended.

My classes leave people feeling inspired to take control of their food intake from that moment!

That is exactly how the class I took in England left me feeling in May 2008 when I attended Anna Marcon's Raw Live Foods Class (Alyssa Cohan certification). Although I was already Raw I was renewed, and it really enhanced my comittment to my self, my health, my education, my family and my Life.

I felt fresh and inspired and I have never looked back! Anna gave me and others the tools and the commitment through imparting her own personal experiences! It is very rewarding to be able to give that sort of freedom to people, through your own experiences.

So, If you want to know more about the most health giving, low impact diet on the planet or if you need that little nudge to get back into it or get your self functioning clearly and energetically, where ever you are see if you can attend a raw uncooking class. Inspiration guarenteed!

Contact whollyraw@gmail.com or www.rawpower.com.au for the latest classes going on in Australia! If you know of more websites offering raw live food preparation classes please feel free to mention them below and I will post them up!

Good Living to you all!

Raw Food Classes in WA
Karn Bartz B H Sc Nutr, Adv Dip Naturopathy

Beginners Classes
Feb 1st, March 1st, or April 5th
Crackers, bread, nut milk, green smoothies, sprouts, transitioning and a meal plan

Gourmet Classes
Feb 15th, March 22nd, or April 19th
Pizza, cakes, pies, deserts, cookies, veggie burgers and nut cheeses

Bookings:
Cost: Beginners $55. Gourmet $65
Classes: 1.00pm to 5.30 pm (Sunday)
Venue: 148 D Richmond St Leederville
Email: karenbart@hotmail.com
Phone: 041 994 3328

3 comments:

  1. Raw Food Classes in WA
    Karn Bartz B H Sc Nutr, Adv Dip Naturopathy

    Beginners Classes
    Feb 1st, March 1st, or April 5th
    Crackers, bread, nut milk, green smoothies, sprouts, transitioning and a meal plan

    Gourmet Classes
    Feb 15th, March 22nd, or April 19th
    Pizza, cakes, pies, deserts, cookies, veggie burgers and nut cheeses

    Bookings:
    Cost: Beginners $55. Gourmet $65
    Classes: 1.00pm to 5.30 pm (Sunday)
    Venue: 148 D Richmond St Leederville
    Email: karenbart@hotmail.com
    Phone: 041 994 3328

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's another thing going on at Samudra down in Dunsborough. Samudra is a newly opened Raw Food, Yoga, and Surfing centre and its a very cool place. Check out the link for an event on the 13th of Feb: http://www.samudra.com.au/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,18/
    If I was within 1000kms of this talk I would not miss it for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Raw Food Lecture with Victoria Boutenko will be held on Sunday 8th February 2009 from 1.30pm to 5.00pm at Altone Park Leisure Centre, Benara Rd, Beechboro WA. Tickets are now only $59.00 per person with free postage when you purchase online. No door sales - limited places!
    http://www.healthyvalleyorganics.com.au/raw_food_workshop

    ReplyDelete