Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Victoria's Bushfires

The bushfires that ravaged the state of Victoria have completly stunned
all Australians. I am often moved to tears when I hear of the beautiful courage of those
who stayed and fought for their lives, for loved ones, for neighbours, strangers, for their animals and livelihoods.

I am extending all of my love and thoughts to all. I want to express my gratitude
for the beautiful, graceful coming together of the Australian (and global) community.
People from everywhere reaching out to assist those in need, without hesitation, without thinking of themselves, I want to say thank you. I see that we have the capacity to create and be there for eachother and renew, rebirth and eventually move on, from this point.

I see strength, I also see that the people who fell victim to this tragedy will require someone to turn to, to talk to, to be held, to be listened to, to be fed and housed until they can take the next step. I see the strength of individuals banding together to create a momentus wave of healing for the people who were subjected to this disaster.
Please don't forget to send energy to those in need. To donate to the RedCross Appeal and to give whatever you can, this is such an important time to give.

My heart goes out to the families that lost those dear to them, may you find peace in remembering them, for they will always be with you.

In Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment