Friday, November 13, 2009

Rising up, washing clean


I feel as if there is an ocean within me. The waves gently fold though my being radiating so much
love health happiness truth. It's lovely. It is the morning of day 13, I haven't made a juice yet, really enjoying the emptiness within the barrel of that wave.

We are on our way to Mt. Stuart today, the boys will be rap jumping. They are rope technicians, and although I know how to abseil I have never rap jumped...wow!! So I am going to give it a go.
We are taking the kids, R and M, who are both 2 and a half and are so physical it is crazy!!! They are going to love the chance to try out some climbing, exploring the bush, and the veiws I think will be so beautiful.....

Yesterday, November 13th I enjoyed.

MSM and lemon in water
1L greeeeen juice, with apple and grapefruit.
sucking on one orange
800mL Master Cleanser
1 Coconut Water

1L green juice with pineapple and ginger
1 dandelion tea

1 T hemp oil with kelp


Treated my grandma to a day at the shops, she loves a lemon tart. I noticed my vibration was so open and happy, It was beautiful. Usually malls get to me, and I dont like to go into them as the kind of scramble me. I couldn't find a juice in the whole place so I fasted on water, which was a challenge but I survived it...i find if I go out in the daytime, working or whatever, i dont make as much juice. I have a feeling that the key is the momentum with the juice, you know plenty of it. I am just going to juice more veg and fruits and stick that in jars so i don't have to guess where to go for juice, and take the gamble of not finding any.

Motto: Be Prepared
So you dont have to resort to a non organic orange from coles.

I am noticing my skin clearing up, and I think it is the enemas really helping, i am feeling clean inside and thats amazing you can see it in my eyes now.

on November 12th, I was nourished by:

1L celery, lemon, ginger, sunny sprouts, cucumber, apple
750mL grapefruit, orange, grapes
1L pineaplle, celery, apple, lime
water
800mL fennel, sweet potato, carrot, tomato, kale, parsley, garlic
2T hemp oil and kelp.

Happy juicing beloveds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment